[links-users] Bad Link to Links
Robert McGrail
2009-02-01 04:20:05 UTC

My requests to the Links group URL is returning an error.

--
Robert W. McGrail
Assistant Professor of Computer Science and Mathematics

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
Post by Robert McGrail
Hi,
My requests to the Links group URL is returning an error.
Robert,

Do you mean this one?

http://groups.inf.ed.ac.uk/links/

It works for me at the moment, as does the Links source package.

Quite possibly the network services at the University here have been
spotty recently.

Try again and let us know if you have more problems--
Ezra
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.